1. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITONS FOR BOOKINGSThese terms are applied to all accommodation bookings by individuals, including online bookings through websites. If separate terms are agreed upon, these terms will not be applied. Group bookings may also fall under separate terms. These Booking Conditions apply to Parkside Pyhä, Sunday Morning Resort and Pyhä Experience.
2. CREATING A BOOKING AND CANCELLATION TERMSWhen creating a booking, the customer must provide their name, address, phone number or email address, time of arrival and departure and payment method. Only individuals aged 18 or older can make bookings. Bookings are binding once written confirmation is delivered to the customer (e.g., via email) and the customer has received a confirmation or booking number.
At the time of booking, the whole price of the booking is charged from the customers credit card.
The cancellation policy is:
a) The cancellation terms for accommodation bookings:Hotel booking can be cancelled at least three (3) weeks before the date of arrival. In that case Sunday Morning Resort returns the payment excluding cancellation fee of 50 euros. Exceptions are Christmas, New Year and Easter, when cancellation has to be made 6 weeks before the date of arrival.
If the cancellation is made after above mentioned deadlines, there will be no payback for the booking.
If the cancellation is made because of sudden serious illness, medical event or death of the person who has made the booking or his/her next of kin, the whole booking price will be returned excluded 50 euros booking cost. Cancellation has to be verified with a medical certificate or other reliable certificate within 7 days after cancellation.
If the customer does not use their booking or wishes to change it, Sunday Morning Resort reserves the right to charge the booking according to the cancellation policy.
b) The cancellation terms for activities and programs:
- Cancellation made more than 7 days prior start of the safari, payment will be returned excluding cancellation fee of 50 €
- Cancellation made less than 7 days prior start of the safari – 100% from the total amount to be charged.
- For group bookings, the cancellation fee will be 10% of the total booking amount, unless otherwise stated in the booking confirmation.
- In the event of a Covid 19 situation, the accommodation may be transferred no later than 3 days before the start of the accommodation for a maximum of one (1) year.
3. YOUR STAY AT SUNDAY MORNING RESORT OR PARKSIDE PYHÄ APARTMENTSYour room or cabin will be available at 4 p.m. on your day of arrival. You must be checked out by 11 am on your day of departure. Experience Pyhä may make changes to these times when necessary. For security reasons, only the hotel staff and checked-in guests are permitted inside the hotel, cabins and other reserved spaces. The maximum allowed number of guests for each room or cabin may not be exceeded.
If the reservation has not been paid in advance or invoicing has been agreed, the accommodation must be paid for on site in cash or by credit card. The hotel reserves the right to charge and pre-authorize credit cards to international credit card holders upon booking.
Good manners, rules and regulations must be followed on the property. Breaking said rules may lead to immediate removal from the property. In this case, any fees paid will not be refunded.
Please note that smoking in the apartments (including the covered terrace of Parkside Pyhä) is strictly prohibited. If the apartment has to be ozonated for cleaning, we will charge 200 euros. Thank you for your attention!
Pets are not allowed in the Parkside Pyhä or Sunday Morning Resort area and apartments, with the exception of two separate pet apartments at Parkside Pyhä. Guests wishing to bring a pet must make a reservation at the pet apartment. Please make sure the apartments are available before booking. We charge a separate pet fee of EUR 50 per pet per booking (max. 7 days, additional nights EUR 10 per pet per day).
When booking accommodation from the online store on this site, also add a pet fee to the shopping cart.
The responsible pet owner should ensure that the pet behaves tidily inside and treats the apartment's furniture, carpets and other furniture properly. If damage occurs, please let us know before departure. The absolute rule is that pets are not allowed in the beds. If we have to do extra cleaning on the beds and bedding, we will charge € 50 for the work.
Valuables and customer property
The hotel is not liable for any valuables that are not specifically left for safekeeping. All safekeeping must be agreed upon individually and the hotel reserves the right to charge a fee for it. If the goods left for safekeeping are exceptionally valuable, notification is required in advance. The hotel also reserves the right to decline safekeeping. The hotel is not liable for the guests’ belongings or vehicles within the hotel property.
Liability in the event of damage
The guests are liable for any damages they may cause, whether the damage is intentional or caused by negligence (e.g., smoking indoors). This includes damages to the rooms, cabins, hotel property, furniture, equipment or fixtures as well as other hotel guests or staff or their property. For damages caused by underage guests, the customer who booked the accommodation is liable, whether they are staying at the hotel or not. Unaccompanied minors must provide written permission from their guardian. All bookings for unaccompanied minors must be agreed upon in advance and the hotel reserves the right to refuse such bookings.
4. ACTIVITIES AND PROGRAMSPrograms are operated subject to prevailing weather conditions which are beyond our control. We keep the right to change the duration and program without advance notification for clients best. The activities and programs with prices are presented in descriptions on our webstore. The given prices include VAT.
We do highly recommend personal travel insurance. You will participate in the programs at your own risk and Experience Pyhä is not liable for any accidental damage or injury which must be indemnified under the travel insurance of a customer.
We have liability insurance and all snowmobiles have motor insurance.
As the responsible safari organizer, Experience Pyhä reserves the right to change the routing, schedules, duration or the content of the program, if necessary, due to prevailing weather conditions, safety reasons and the comfort of the participants. We also reserve the right to interrupt the program if a participant is seen as a potential danger to him/herself or to others or is in poor health.
- All drivers must be minimum of 18 years and have a full driving license that is valid in Europe.
- We do not recommend safaris for pregnant women.
- Finnish law prohibits driving a motor vehicle in under the influence of alcohol or any other intoxicating drug.
- Safari participants are held liable for damages caused to snowmobiles. Driver´s vehicle damage self-liability is max. 900 € per snowmobile per incident and it must be paid on site.